Lost in Vancouver

A thirty something single woman pretending to be a grown up... Mary Richards with liquor and attitude. Hell, I might just make it after all.

Name:
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Monday, June 07, 2004

Nobody likes a quitter

And a quitter I am... officially. I have given up smoking. For good.

I am stressed and a little edgey today but for my first nicotine free day I think I'm doing okay. Of course, by the end of today I may be a blubbering mass of nerves, randomnly attacking strangers on the street. I hope not...that could get messy.

In other news, I did see Harry Potter on Friday night and I enjoyed it. The man thought that the story was weaker than the first two, but I disagree. It was shot completely differently than the others, giving it much less of a 'comic book' kind of look. I was impressed.

Going to get some straws to chew on now...