Lost in Vancouver

A thirty something single woman pretending to be a grown up... Mary Richards with liquor and attitude. Hell, I might just make it after all.

Name:
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Redneck Woman

I'll admit it... If you had told me 2 years ago that I would be packing my shit up to go camping in a dustbowl for a week in order to drink beer and listen to country music I would have said you were out of your fucking mind. However... I did venture up to said dustbowl with the man last year and actually had a helluva good time drinking, flashing boobs and drinking. Did I mention we were drinking? We are heading out on the 8th to make the trek again, by way of a friend's place in Kelowna for the weekend. I don't know if it's the stifling 40 degree heat, the cooling water of the river, or the million beers, but my god it's a great time! On that note... I need another beer.